🍱 What will I build?
The Angular Firebase PWA Course will teach you how to build a complex progressive web app with Angular 12 (ivy), Material Design, and Firebase. It starts from absolute basics and eventually culminates with the deployment of a server-rendered PWA on Google Cloud Run.
You will build a full-stack Kanban (看板) storyboard app inspired by Trello. Authenticated users can create, sort, update, and delete boards with all interaction persisted in Firestore.
💡 What will I Learn?
- Code organization with feature modules
- Lazy-loaded routing
- Usage of common Angular Material components
- User authentication with Firebase (Google OAuth, Email/Password)
- Reactive Forms vs Template-driven Forms
- Drag-and-Drop with the Angular CDK
- Data modeling and complex writes/queries with Firestore
- Firestore security rules
- Angular Universal with Nest.js
- Prerendering and/or deployment to Google Cloud Run
🤔 Is this Course Right for Me?
Is this Course Updated?
The last code review and update was completed on May 22nd, 2021 using Angular version
12.0. The course receives regular updates, especially to address breaking changes in Angular and/or Firebase.
🏎️ Test Drive
Visit the Firestarter demo app and install it as a PWA to give it a test drive before you enroll.