The Git & GitHub Full Course teaches you how to use Git and GitHub to manage your code like a professional software engineer. Take a hands approach to learn the basics of version control from the command line with around 1 hour of video content and exercises.
🦄 What will I learn?
- 👨🎤 Get Good at Git & GitHub
- 🦾 Boost Programming Productivity
- 📰 Be Prepared for Software Engineer Interviews
- ⚔️ Fix common issues like Merge Conflicts
- 🤝 Contribute to Open-Source Projects
- 🔥 Use VS Code like a Pro
- 🕹️ Use Git for DevOps with GitHub Actions
🤔 Is this Course Right for Me?
This course is beginner level 🟢 and will walk you through the fundamentals of Git & GitHub. It is fast-paced and similar to my style on YouTube, but far more in-depth and followed in a long linear format.
When was the course last updated?
Updated Sep 6th, 2021
How do I enroll?
The first few videos are free, so just jump in. When you reach a paid module, you will be asked to pay for a single course or upgrade to PRO.