Next.js - The Full Course provides a in-depth look into the Next.js App Router introduced in version 13.2. It puts React Server Components into practice by building a full-stack application from scratch with PostgreSQL and Prisma.
What will I learn?
- 👨🎤 Everything you need to be productive with modern Next.js
- ⚡ Complex topics explained in 100 seconds
- 📚 Design patterns with React Server Components (RSC)
- 💎 How to choose optimal rendering strategies
- 🚅 Dynamic routing and project organization
- 🔥 Advanced data fetching and caching
- 👲 User authentication with Auth.js
- 📅 Data modeling with Postgres and Prisma
- 🤔 How to migrate from previous versions of Next.js
🦄 What will I build?
You will build a simple Social Media Platform inspired by sites like MySpace and Facebook where users can befriend each other. The goal of this project is to introduce you to Next’s rendering, data-fetching, and caching strategies.
🤔 Is this Course Right for Me?
When was the course last updated?
Updated June 22nd, 2023 next v13.4
How do I enroll?
The first few videos are free, so just give it try. When you reach a paid module, you will be asked to pay for a single course or upgrade to PRO.