The goal is to provide a solid foundation for app monetization 💸 by implementing common use-cases with Stripe APIs including Checkout, Payment Intents, and Billing.
Updated May 11th, 2020 Stripe API v2020-03-02
⚡ What will I build?
You will build a fullstack web app with Node.js and React that contains the following features:
- Node.js Server with Express & TypeScript
- React frontend UI (functional components, hooks, & suspense)
- 3D Secure payment handling
- Manage Stripe customers and save cards
- Setup subscriptions, invoices, and recurring payments
- Securely listen to events from Stripe via webhooks
- Dockerize and deploy to Google Cloud Run
🤔 Is this Course Right for Me?
Is this Course Updated?
The last code review and update was completed on May 11th, 2020 using Stripe API version
2020-03-02. The course receives regular updates to address major changes to the Stripe API and its Node SDKs.
🏎️ Test Drive
Try out the Live Demo. It uses Stripe test mode, so feel free to submit mock payments to the server.