SvelteKit - The Full Course is a hands-on tutorial where you will build a complete web app with SvelteKit and Firebase - the so-called FKIT stack.
What will I learn?
- 👨🎤 Everything you need to be productive with SvelteKit
- ⚡ Essential Svelte topics explained in 100 seconds
- 💪 Server-side rendering, SEO, data fetching, and caching
- 🍪 Cookie-based user authentication
- 💥 Build complex forms with SvelteKit Actions
- 🦋 Integrate Tailwind and DaisyUI with SvelteKit
- 🤏 Fullstack Drag-and-drop from scratch
- 🔥 How to rapidly ship complex features with Firebase
- 🤔 Analysis of potential design choices and their tradeoffs
- 🎨 Svelte animations with real-world data
- 💎 Deploy SvelteKit with serverless functions
🦄 What will I build?
You will build a Social Link Sharing Platform inspired by 🌴 Linktree where users can publish and edit a profile for their social media links. The goal of this project is to leverage SvelteKits’s rendering capabilities with a variety of user authentication and data fetching patterns. By the end of the course, you will be a certified FKIT stack expert.
🚀 Try it out!
Visit the demo app and give it a test drive before you enroll. It includes cookie-based auth, an animated multistep sign-in form, drag-and-drop data mutations, and more:
🤔 Is this Course Right for Me?
When was the course last updated?
Updated June 27th, 2023 Svelte 4.0 Firebase 9+
How do I enroll?
The first few videos are free, so just give it try. When you reach a paid module, you will be asked to pay for a single course or upgrade to PRO.