Firebase Security - The Full Course will teach you how to write, organize, and test Firestore security rules. The goal is to prepare developers for the safe and secure launch of a Firebase project.
🛡️ What will I Learn?
- Firestore security fundamentals.
- How to audit a Firebase app for security vulnerabilities.
- Common use-cases including role-based auth, access-control lists, and more.
- Advanced techniques and code optimization tips
- Unit testing and debugging reports
🤔 Is this Course Right for Me?
This course is designed for experienced Firebase developers. It assumes you have built or are currently building a Firebase app, with the intention of shipping it without security vulnerabilities. It is fast-paced and similar to my style on YouTube, but far more in-depth and comprehensive.
The course focuses on Cloud Firestore - if you’re looking for specific Realtime Database techniques you may be disappointed.
Is this Course Updated?
The last code review and update was completed on December 3rd, 2020 using Firebase rules version
2.0. The course receives regular updates, especially to address breaking changes Firebase.