Flutter Firebase - The Full Course will take you from zero to a complex production-ready iOS or Android app using real-world cloud infrastructure.
⚡ What will I build?
Updated June 15th, 2022 Flutter v3.1
This is a project-based course that will teach you how to build a multiple choice quiz app, inspired by apps like Duolingo and QuizUp. The app implements user authentication (Sign in with Google or Apple), tracks quiz progress in Firestore, uses dynamic animations, and shares data between screens.
A quiz was chosen because it provides a moderate amount of complexity with plenty of variety between learning concepts. My mission is to teach non-trivial concepts without getting bogged down into repetitive or boring tasks.
🕊️ What will I Learn?
- 👨🎤 Build a complete Flutter app with Firebase
- 🐣 Master the most common Flutter UI widgets
- 🔏 User Authentication (Apple, Google, Anonymous)
- ⚒️ State Management with Provider
- 🔥 Model relational Firestore data
- 🎭 Animation for realtime data streams
- ⚓ Organize large Flutter projects
- 🤖 Convert Firestore data to Dart Classes with JSON Serializable
- 🦺 Null safety
- 🚀 Deploy to the Apple App Store and Google Play
🤔 Is this Course Right for Me?
If you’re new to programming consider going through the Dart Language Course first.
🚀 Test Drive
You can download the app we’re building on Google Play or the App Store, so give it a test drive before you enroll.
How do I enroll?
The first few videos are free, so just dive in 🤿. When you reach a paid module, you will be asked to pay for a single course or upgrade to PRO.